Kim Kardashian admits she asks for Kanye West's opinion on EVERYTHING

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian-West attend the Rihanna Party at The New York Edition on September 10, 2015 in New York City
Kanye wears the trousers in this relationship
Kim admits her hubby chooses her outfits and she consults him on everything, saying before she met him her fashion sense was terrible  
Kim Kardashian only asks for Kanye West's opinion on one thing - everything!
In a move that's bound to anger feminists, Kim, 34, admits Kanye even helps pick her outfits.
The reality star credits her rapper husband for turning her into a fashion icon.

  Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at Cafe Habana in Malibu
In you pop love
She said: "I love my husband's opinion, so I always ask his opinion on everything and he always helps me put together my looks.
"Kanye sees what's out there on the streets and just knows how to translate that into something that would look good on me. Just helping me push my limits a little bit and trying new things."

Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Kanye West Yeezy Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West

No comments

Powered by Blogger.