Kim Kardashian swaps the heels for fluffy slippers after suffering from swollen feet


Kim Kardashian finally ditched the heels for something a lot more comfy on Wednesday as swollen feet took hold.

The reality star, who is expecting her second child with Kanye West in December, was pictured outside her hotel in San Diego in a glamorous black outfit, but her usual signature strappy heels were noticeably missing.
Instead, the 34-year-old was snapped in a pair of fluffy white slippers which looked far more comfortable.
When she was pregnant with North the star regularly suffered from swollen feet - a symptom common among pregnant women - and once shared a picture of what her tootsies looked like after wearing a pair of caged Givenchy heels.Kim Kardashian wears hotel flip flops as kim's ankles have swollen up
  Kim Kardashian wears hotel flip flops as kim's ankles have swollen up
“Swollen feet or new Givenchy tattoo?” she joked alongside a snap of her heavily indented skin.
Kim has said her second pregnancy has been far easier than her first, despite the struggles she endured trying to conceive.
Whille back in 2013, she shared: “I’ve had a lot of pain everywhere. I’m in pain, physically. I get really paranoid and I start googling things, the things that come up are really scary. It just freaks me out all the time.”
  Kim Kardashian wears hotel flip flops as kim's ankles have swollen up
  Kim Kardashian wears hotel flip flops as kim's ankles have swollen up
“I was waiting for this amazing experience where I can just do whatever I want and it hasn’t been that way,” she said when expecting North.
While Khloe joked: “Her back hurts, her stomach hurts, her feet hurt, her head hurts, her eyes hurt, her nails hurt. She cries all the time, too. She calls me up and says’, hold on to these moments Khloe! Adopt, surrogacy, anything! I hate this!”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.