Melanie Sykes on THOSE sexy bikini snaps: 'I don't do it to show my body off'

Melanie SykesMelanie Sykes relaxes by the pool
The telly star has been flaunting her jaw-dropping figure with a stream of gorgeous pictures - but insists it's all about getting a decent tan

She told Mirror Celebs: "I'm only 45. you can wear a bikini when you're 45, can't you?"
The brunette bombshell continued: "I don't really wear a bikini to show my body off, I do it to get maximum tannage.
"I think that's why most people wear a bikini. Otherwise you've just got a white body, it looks weird."
Mel celebrated her birthday last month with a holiday in Spain and treated fans to a flurry of gorgeous poses showing she looks as good at 45 as she did in those famous Boddingtons beer adverts in the late Nineties.

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.